At MaverickGlobal, we strongly believe that a motivated team is, what leads an organization towards growth. Ergo, the first and foremost quality that we look for in every employee we bring in, is self-motivation. With us, expanding the team is a lot more than just filling vacancies. It is a headhunt for responsible and focused professionals. Every new recruit in our team, adds something unique to the table, which in turn enables us to innovate constantly. With the collaboration of our dynamic employees, we reach towards our common goal of success and achievement.
View all jobs
2 Year to 5 Year
- Marketing experience in the IT Software/Services industry, including Marketing Communications, Copy Writing, Editing, Content Development, Content Syndication.
- Manage multiple projects and write and edit content for the Company Website, Email Campaigns, Online Communication, Blogs, Case studies, Newsletters, Infographics, Printed Brochure and Content Support for other asset types.
- Impeccable command over Grammar with excellent copy Editing skills.
- Strong writer with proven ability to ensure best practices in Messaging and Writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Any Graduate / Bachelor's degree programs in Journalism / English or any other mass communication disciplines(Preferred).
- Adept at handling both business and technology aspects of marketing content.
- Technology enthusiast with an ability to convert complex technical information into appealing, easy to understand marketing content.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in large, complex organizational structures with rapidly changing requirements and shifting priorities.
- Ability to research and parse valuable data from existing content.
- Research trends, news, and social media content for strategic use in content development.
- Ability to liaise seamlessly with in-house subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Familiar with keyword research and search engine optimization.
- Analytical capabilities and experience for creating case studies and whitepapers.
- Ability to plan new and engaging pieces of content.
- Proven ability to follow plans and directions.
- Hard-working, determined self-starter.
- Ability to manage internal and agency relationships to expedite content creation.
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships to meet and exceed timing and budget goals. Stickler for deadlines, meticulous and detail-oriented, with ability to prioritize.
- Support other projects as part of the Marketing team.
1 Year to 5 Year
If you are unable to find a job suitable to you in the below job list, please apply with your updated profile and we will get back to you once we find a suitable requirement matching to your profile.
3 Year to 5 Year
- A portfolio that dazzles us and demonstrates your ability to turn ideas into a customer-oriented user experience design.
- Mastery of the principals of design, typography, color theory, and graphics file creation optimized for the web.
- Strong knowledge of digital imaging and illustration with the Adobe Suite of software (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver) and Flash.
- Strong knowledge of current web design trends and user-centered techniques.
- Knowledge and experience with cross-browser and cross-platform design issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc).
- Starts with the customer in mind, understanding that consistency & detail are crtitical in the design of a successful online experience.
B.E / B.Tech or any such Bachelor's Degree related to field
- Conceptual design, layout, and graphic production for multiple web apps/site
- Evolve site look and feel, navigation and layout, ensuring the layout of content is logical and accessible.
- Continually evaluate/monitor industry best practices & enhance User experience in order to guide its advancement.
- Partner with Operations & Technology team to gather business changes and challenges and proactively develop and implement new or revised designs.
- Manage online marketing creatives/assets and implement new design processes.
- Assist in design for offline marketing creative’s & branding initiatives.
2 Year to 5 Year
B.E, B.Tech, Bsc, MCA
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy Mavericks are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact, then we want to get to know you!
2 Year to 4 Year
SEO, Link Building, SEM, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Content Management Campaign Management, Organic Search, Digital Marketing
Any Graduate/ post graduate
Team Management Skills: Effectively manage and work with SEM & SMO teams. Candidate should be easy to work with, assertive and a team player. ? Good understanding of coding, search engine algorithms, and website architecture from an SEO perspective with the ability to provide ideal recommendations. ? Solid analytical skills with key performance metrics is a must. Good understanding of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools. ? SEO copywriting best practices knowledge for on-page and off-page copy. ? Ability to analyze backlinks and practice white hat link strategies. ? SEO knowledge of various platforms including mobile and tablet in addition to desktop.
Plan and manage quarterly budget for SEO team ? Create strategy and execute plan to increase site indexation, including management of XML sitemaps ? Manage Google Webmaster Tools and work with Tech team to fix errors. ? Identify possible on-site improvements and coordinate tests to measure impact on rankings. ? Work with Blog Manager to develop link worthy content and develop plans for Content Marketing. ? Content management / continuously optimize and update site content/features, including META data, page content, and articles to ensure maximum rankings for targeted keywords. ? Correlate both link building initiatives and on-site changes to rankings. ? Monitor, assess and react to competitor strategies. ? Coordinate and investigate efforts with the SEM & SMO team. ? Stay abreast of new natural search engine optimization developments and opportunities in the SEO domain and incorporate into ongoing campaign management.
4 Year to 6 Year
Primary Skill - Android SDK, Android Architecture, OO design, programming skills, REST/SOAP Web Services
BE (CS), B.SC (CS), MCA
As a Lead, you are responsible for managing a small team of analysts, developers, testers or engineers and drive delivery of a small module within a project (Delivery/Maintenance/Testing) You may serve as entry level specialist with expertise in particular technology/industry domain/a process / application / product.
Prior Experience in App development under Retail Banking/ E-Commerce would be an advantage
Experience on web service integration SOAP, REST, JSON, XML
Experience building apps using Standard SDK development/Native app development
Knowledge of using version control e.g. SVN
Knowledge of debugging and optimization of apps
Experience in Agile Scrum.
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technology
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Strong in written and verbal communications
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
Collaborate with crossfunctional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Work with outside data sources and API's
Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Write design specification for planned features.
4 Year to 6 Year
B.E / B.Tech or any Bachelor's degree in related field.
1. Strong HTML5 and CSS3 working experience
5. Deep understanding of browser and HTML5 capabilities across versions and devices.
6. Strong understanding of user experience design and usability principles
7. Experience working with database MySQL, SQL Server and PHP or similar technologies
8. Strong Accessibility and Cross Browser Compatibility experience
9. Extensive knowledge of best practices and guidelines of app UI design
10. Ability to visualize, own, and execute the creation of an experience from initial concept to collaborating with engineers on implementation
11. Expertise in wire framing and rapid prototyping for multiple platforms
12. Sense for detail and pixel perfection
14. Experience with an iterative design process that includes accepting and managing feedback
15. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneousl